You can easily view your current inventory by following one of two paths.
Click the arrow in the bottom right corner of either the Verification or Inventory tiles.
Equipment Inventory Dashboard
On this screen, you can scroll through to see your inventory, or you can select to view by Name, Status, Verification, In/Out, or Location (see section below for more information on icon meanings). You can also use the Search bar or Filter options.
Press the Filter button to narrow your search by type, status, verification status, location, or inspection. When you have selected your filters, press the Apply button to see the results. When you have found the specific item you are looking for, select the eye icon on the right side of the screen to View Equipment Details.
Equipment Status, Verification Status, and In/Out Status
On the Equipment Inventory dashboard, equipment status and verification status are separated into two distinct statuses. Equipment status can be Ok, Failed/Quarantined, Inspection due within 7 days, or Inspection past due. Verification status can be Ok, Location changed, Verification due within 7 days, or Verification past due.
|Inspection Due within 7 Days||Verification Due within 7 Days|
|Inspection Past Due||Verification Past Due|
|Passed with Conditions||-|
- If a piece of equipment failed an inspection or is quarantined, it displays an orange exclamation mark inside a circle.
- If the equipment is past due for an inspection, it displays a yellow clock icon.
- If the equipment is due for an inspection within seven days, it displays a yellow hourglass icon.
- If the equipment passed inspection, but has some special conditions, it displays an orange check mark.
- If the equipment does not meet any of the previous three conditions, a green check mark is displayed.
- If the equipment failed an inspection or is quarantined, it displays an orange exclamation icon. The only way to get it to the ok status is to pass an inspection.
- If a verification is past due, then it displays a yellow clock icon.
- If the equipment changed location on the last verification, the yellow exclamation mark inside a triangle is displayed.
- If a verification is due within seven days, the yellow hourglass is displayed.
- If none of the previous three conditions are met, a green check mark is displayed.
Equipment status should only change from In to Out when it is checked out. An inspection or verification should not cause an item's in/out status to change.
View Equipment Details
Once you have found the desired piece of equipment on Inventory list, click on the equipment name to bring up equipment details.
Detailed information for each piece of equipment is located on the View Equipment Details screen.
Scroll through the list and expand each to menu to view:
- General Information (Photo, Smart ID #, Description, Type, Brand, Model #, and Serial #)
- Inventory Information (Date in Inventory, Date in Service, Location, Bin #, # of Items in Inventory)
- Maintenance Information (Inspection Form and Frequency)
- History (By Date, Status, Completed By, Location, and Type)
When you are finished, click Cancel to return to the Equipment Inventory dashboard.
Exporting Data and Creating Reports
From the main Equipment Inventory dashboard, you have the option to Export Data or Create Report.
Click Export Data to automatically create and download an Excel spreadsheet with a detailed list of equipment in the system.
Click Create Report to bring up the Create Equipment Report screen.
Click the dropdown menu for report options:
- No Movement Report - View all equipment not checked out during a specified date range,
- Checked out Report - View all equipment checked out to a specific user,
- Assigned Equipment - View all equipment signed out to a specific parent,
- Date Verified - View all equipment verified on a specific date.
- Inspection Summary - View summary of all inspections within a specified date range.
Once you have made your selection, press the Create Report button to bring up a refined list of equipment. You can then select Export Data to create and download an Excel spreadsheet with a list of specific equipment.
From the inventory list, select the piece of equipment you want to inspect by clicking the eye icon.
This brings up the View Equipment Details screen. Click the New Inspection button in the lower right corner.
Fill out the form, with required fields marked with a star. When you have completed the form, select Submit Form or Save Draft.
After selecting Submit Form, a pop-up lets you know the form has been successfully submitted.
Editing Equipment Details
You can edit individual equipment details on its View Equipment Details screen.
Move the Edit Mode slider to the right to make it green. You can then scroll through the equipment's information and make edits. When you have finished, select the Save Equipment button.
A pop-up confirms your edits or changes have been saved. Click Done when you are ready.
You can delete a piece of equipment from the main Inventory list.
Scroll or search to find the desired piece of equipment. If the option to delete is available, click the trash can icon located at the right side of the line.
A pop-up asks you to confirm the deletion. Click Yes to permanently delete the item. Click Cancel to go back without deleting the item.