Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) allows you to complete forms and set KPIs to track team performance and compliance throughout your project.
Information appearing on the main HSE dashboard can include:
1. Project Name and Date - To view the correct data displayed below on the dashboard in the tiles, ensure the correct project and date are selected at the top using the drop-down menus.
2. User KPIs - This displays individual KPIs assigned to specific users. By clicking on a user's name, you can see the individual KPIs assigned, and open the completed form for review.
3. KPI Progress - This section shows an overview of KPI performance, including a list of KPIs that have been assigned, how many have been completed, and how many are unfinished.
4. HSE Reports - In this section you can view reports that have been completed, as well as reports currently in progress. You can also click to view by day, week, or month.
5. My Shortcuts - This section is customizable, allowing you to access information, pages, KPIs, and other data quickly without having to search for them. You can access all your forms by selecting the Fill in a Form box in the My Shortcuts tile.
6. KPIs Overview - This section outlines the progress of the team and shows overall HSE performance, as well as a performance percentage for the week prior.
Filling in a HSE Form
Select Fill in a Form, located in the My Shortcuts tile.
Scroll until you find the form you want to complete, then click the pencil icon located on the right side of the screen.
Complete the fields as required. You can then select to Submit Form, Save Draft, or Cancel.
If you select Submit Form, a pop-up will let you know if the submission is successful. You can also select View Completed Form to view the submitted form. For more information about forms, check out the Form Builder Overview article.