Please note that you must have been granted access to the HSE section in the Administration dashboard.
From the main dashboard click the Administration icon in the left application toolbar. You will then be navigated to the Administration dashboard.
KPIs and Forms Overview
This function allow for the easy creation and management of KPIs and forms used in the application.
Editing and Adding KPIs
Select the appropriate project from the dropdown menu at the top of the screen, and then choose KPIs from the left menu. This brings up a list of existing KPIs associated with the project.
To edit a KPI, click the pencil icon to the right. Or to add a KPI, click the + button in the bottom left corner.
Add or update the name, set the monthly target, choose related forms from the dropdown menu, and add supervisor(s) from the dropdown menu. Click the green circle to save your changes, or click the white circle to go back without saving.
You can delete a piece of equipment by selecting the trash icon and then confirming the deletion
Editing and Adding Forms
Select the appropriate project from the dropdown menu at the top of the screen, and then choose Forms from the left menu. This brings up a list of existing forms associated with the project.
- To mark a form as available, move the associated toggle button to the right. The button will turn green. To mark as unavailable, move the toggle button to the left. It will then turn grey.
- To change the name of a form or the assigned module, select the pencil icon. Click the green circle to save your changes, or click the white circle to go back without saving.
- View specific form details by clicking the eye icon on the far right.
- To add a new form, click the + button in the lower left corner. This takes you to the New Form page. Select Finish to save the form, which will then appear in the Forms list.
- To delete a form, if applicable, select the trash icon and then confirm the deletion.